Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

MY HOLIDAYS

MY HOLIDAY
On the holiday I went to my uncle's birthday he had a horse cake and a picture with him on a horse.All my nans were there and my papa’s .I was playing with my mates and we were playing man hunt .We jumped over the fence and the dogs started to chase us.We tried to chop the tree down with an axe but it never worked.


After the party well the grown ups were drinking we made wipes out of sticks and flax.Then we went whipping people and we started whipping the horses and I almost got bucked by the horse.Then we had a game of bull rush and I ran into the pole at Moerewa school.we started to ride the bikes through the school and we all crashed into the water fountain.


Later on I walked back to my nans and I tried to go to sleep but I  couldn't  cause the party music was loud as and everybody was laughing to.I had a big roast for dinner and then went to sleep after that.



No comments:

Post a Comment