Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

This a Letter to Emily Rodda

Tremaine

AUTHOR EMILY RODDA.
Emily Rodda
ROWAN OF RIN


Hi my name is Tremaine and I really like your book I really like the title 2
I go to Kawakawa primary school and i live in kawakawa .At school we have to pick a book from our school library  .
We have to write a letter to the author of the book and  tell them about how we like their book and ask some question.
My question for you is why did you want to be a writer and who encouraged  you.
When you started writing how wanted to buy your booksImage result for picture of emily rodda rowan of Rin
Who inspired you to be a writer

Do your have children and do you have pets.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tremaine, great questions mate. Are you sending this to the author? Maybe you could find her email and just send a link to your blog? Well done.

    ReplyDelete